Certifying Accepting Agent

Certifying Acceptance Agent

As a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), Empreza Tax, LLC is authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist alien individuals and other foreign taxpayers who are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) with applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

Certifying Acceptance Agent can certify an applicant’s identification documents whereas an Acceptance Agent cannot.


ITIN Application and Document Certification $200.

Discounts are available for multiple family members.  

An individual Taxpayer Identification Number is a tax processing number issue by the Internal Revenue Service. ITIN Numbers do NOT: Authorize employment in the USA, provide eligibility for social security benefits or qualify a dependent for EITC.

Application, Renewal, and Expiration

  • Complete W-7

  • US Federal Tax Return

  • Passport or TWO of the 13 documents accepted by the IRS


ITINs issued before 2013 with middle digits of 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 81, or 82 (Example: (9XX-73-XXXX) will also expire at the end of the year in 2018

ITIN numbers not used on a tax return for tax years 2014, 2015, 2016 will expire December 31, 2017.

ITIN numbers with “middle” digits 70,71,72, or 80 will also expire at the end of 2017.

ITIN that does not have a middle digit of 70, 71, 72 or 80 and was used on a tax return for Tax Year 2014, Tax Year 2015 or Tax Year 2016 will not expire.



  • Passport (stand alone document) *

  • National identification card (must show photo, name, current address, date of birth, and expiration date)

  • U.S. driver's license

  • Civil birth certificate (required for dependents under 18 years of age)

  • Foreign driver's license

  • U.S. state identification card

  • Foreign voter's registration card

  • U.S. military identification card

  • Foreign military identification card

  • Visa

  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) photo identification

  • Medical records (dependents only - under 6)

  • School records (dependents only - under 14, under 18 if a student)



  • U.S. medical records for dependents under age 6, or

  • U.S. school records for dependents under age 18

  • U.S. school records for dependents age 18 and over or

  • Rental Statement listing the Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address or

  • Utility Bill listing the Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address or

  • Bank Statement with Applicant’s Name and U.S. Address

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn Social Icon


205 Dental Drive, Ste 4

Warner Robins, Ga 31088